They are also expected to have the following effects on productivity (per worker):
Giving total estimated yearly productivity gains of:
Minus the estimated yearly cost of the intervention of:
Gives an overall yearly profit from the intervention of:
We find that the most profitable interventions of this type are:
- Smoking cessation information.
- Discounted / free nicotine patches or medication provided by your organisation.
- Individual smoking cessation programme.
Alcohol support groups.
- Bicycle purchase schemes.
- Offsite gym / health club membership discount.
Walk or cycle to work programmes.